It is used by the expert and professionals
It confirms that the unit is formally aimed at the advanced users. Having a controller which is the size of the pioneer drivers and for all these, the quality screams out. The NS6 is indeed very impressive upon unboxing.
The system features
The Numark NS6 is a four channeled digital controller that can be used by a DJ to control the DJing. It is well built with a mixer that is well built-in in a software control of four decks. The platters are touch-activated, the hardware control is also intuitive and hardware/software connections which are rock-solid and all integrated into the system.
The sides of the silver metal that the hand carrying indents have been rubberized and they look beautiful. Like most of the DJ controllers you get the power supply in the unit itself, the thin-cabled which are very standard, a general number which is rather short, better and inspires more confidence.
The best product to buy
If you are in the market and want a four-deck, a DJ controller with the four channels then the Numark is one of the best. It has also had a harder call for you so as you can realize too much of your anticipation.
The quality of metering is enabled in the middle right of the mixer section where the 12-bar VU meters are situated. They are used to monitor the master output, which is a bit baffling. The individual channels can also be controlled by the VU meters
Why go for the Numark NS6 instead of other controllers
- Excellent jog wheels, a quality and great build and a capable mixer of an actual standalone are very promising in the Serato ITCH controller. These are for analog sources and all other pro features alongside a host.
- The Numark NS6 is gigantic. The size, weight and its performance are equivalent to the NS7 of two techniques records which are bolted together to a pro scratch. It is unlike that of a pioneer or the Traktor controllers it is entirely made of metal.
- It is having many of the input options, the balanced XLRs, a mixer of the four full channel, the adjusters of a long throw pitch, jog wheels which are large, the fader start toggle and the search ribbons for a desk stripe which jumps out immediately.
- Setting up of this ITCH is very easy. The latest version will be just downloaded from a Serato website and installed.
- It is quite compact at the central mixer section but overly not so and has no much problem for him “fat fingers.”
One limitation of this system
- The effects of the Serato ITCH are that it cannot be used on the external sources which are one of limitation to using this system
It is built well, laid out very nicely, a performing gorgeous jog wheel, a feature set that is truly the pro, a great sound which is of high quality and lots of flexibility in its operation. It is essentially easy to understand its feature set.