Just like you, kids do enjoy listening to their favorite music. It is an important aspect in all our lives whether it’s for kids or adults. Music helps in relaxation, enhancement of cognitive abilities and improves blood flow. Let your young one get blasted away into better health. We have come up with a comprehensive guide on the best headphones for kids in 2017.
Kinds of headphones available
- Ear-buds; these are quite pricey but very portable. Their downfall is the inability to cancel outside noise and usually have a poor They can quickly fall off the child’s ears.
- In- ear headphones; go for these if you need headphones which have noise canceling properties and are lightweight. However, doctors recommend not using these for longer than an hour. They can cause ear damage.
- On-ear headphones; these are designed only to cover the ear canal but not the entire ear. So, they allow sound to leak through which makes them not suitable for noisy situations.
- Over-the-ear; these are the best options for noise canceling and durability. With these, you child will have theater quality sound. However, they do not come cheap, you will have to part with a few extra bucks.
- In-the-ear-canal; these resemble in-ear headphones, but their only difference is in noise canceling. These tightly hold the ear canal preventing leaking of outside noise and with great bass response.
- Wireless headphones; these are the perfect choice for today’s tech-savvy kids. They come with connectivity options including Bluetooth, infrared or radio frequency enabled. There have no dangling wires though they run on batteries which may not last for long usage.
Here is our list of the 5 best headphones for kids 2017
These are considered as one of the best headphones suitable for children 2-8 years, these come in different kiddie colors. They come with an in-built headphone splitter so your child can share her music with up to 4 of his buddies. This brand has a bendable and durable design coupled with voice limiter. Your child will love this, it comes with stickers, which can be used for personalization. >>Check Them Here<<
#2. LeapFrog Headphones
The headphone designed by Leapfrog is perfect for tablets, eBook readers, and other gadgets. It comes in either soft pink or green color. It’s designed primarily for LeapFrog children educational system, but it works on other devices correctly.
#3. Kidz Gear Wired Headphones For Kids
These headphones are made for kids who are at least 2 years old, this offers the same quality of music as an adult featured headphone. It gives crisp sound for devices including MP3 players, TV, DVDs, Blu-ray and all mobile devices. This pair of headphones comes in seven colors, but unfortunately, it has no audio sharing.
#4. Mystic Unicorn Kids Headphones
Unlike ordinary headphones, this comes with a unicorn design and a colorful headband with flattened speakers. Your child can sleep wearing this. It’s not bulky and can be washed when it gets dirty.
#5. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Headphones
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle headphone is an over-the-ear headphone made by Sakar for TMNT fans. They are built to give your child from 3-9 years a superb sound quality. It comes with adjustable ear pads so your child can keep using them as he grows.
You do not need to worry wondering what kind of headphones to purchase for your child. From our review, we hope your decision making has been made easier.