The basics in DJ turntables
The basic information is very crucial to a buyer so as to find a good turntable that is pretty and long lasting.The first thing to look at is the type of a drive motor. The motor is located at the center of the platter for the direct-drive turntables. It is connected to it directly. The lower flutter and the higher torque are also very important for a DJ as platter helps to speed the fluctuations. The Vinyl and turntables are included by DJs who are most popular in the club shows, which they are always sure of key to success. Amazing sounds are gotten due to the skip-proof tonearm straight in shape and have an illumination. It also have an auto deck-assigns features.
- Reloop RP-8000 Professional Hybrid MIDI DJ Vinyl Turntable
Any midi compatible DJ software can communicate with the RP-8000 and another modular controller is not needed anymore. The playlist can easily be scrolled through. It is enabled by the Trax encoder and your creativity can be let into the flow with the four combinable performance modes. It also has a sturdy which is very durable and solid build which allows the settings of creativity and individual’s impulses.
Users who want an amazingly looking turntable and versatile and the same time should go for this system. The system also has a fitting nice USB with a Numark turntable description. The turntable has a port for connection to a USB for a fast conversion of Vinyl to the patented interchangeable and digital media. Interchangeable pitch fader in the Numark turntable and the cartridges for the club and battle style. The illuminated blue display gives the BPM, RPM, pitch and motor settings a good correlation and performance.
The 4.7 kg-cm torque and everything about turntables are very professional for DJing. They are also very modern. The silicon rubber in the turntables absorbs the vibration and dampens the low-end feedback. The professional grade Vinyl-to-digital transfer is done by the help of the built-in USB connector.
The lists of pros in RP-8000
- It has a solid build sturdy.
- The direct drive of the hybrid torque with the quartz-driven is efficient.
- The skip-proof tone that is illuminated produces amazing sounds.
- It has an USB port.
- It can communicate with any midi compatible DJ software without necessary having another modular controller.
- The cons which need to be improved.
- The start/stop Control is not independent.
- The buttons of midi are small.
The short list of pros of Reloop RP-8000
- The USB interface is durable. The motor is very quiet and the universal headshell is used by the turntable.
- Takes heavy duty use of a DJ and this turntable is versatile and has an amazing look.
- The tonearms of the turntable are interchangeable and play in a reverse and the platter start/stop is adjustable.
- The USB connections of the turntable can be used for quick conversion of Vinyl to digital media.
The thing that is needed to be improved on Numark is that,
- With vinyl records, the turntable is not quite precious.
- Pioneer CDJ-2000-NXS Digital DJ turntable
The DJ turntable that is sure for you to get is the Pioneer CDJ-2000-NXS Digital DJ turntable. It has WI-FI connectivity and is coming with a free Rekordbox of the management software of music.
It is also compatible with the iPad, iPod touch, iPhones, smartphones and the android tablets and new factions can also be given as wave zoom, beat Sync and the slip.A new graphic media user interface is displayed by a full-color LCD display which the visibility of the needle search pad is increased.
It uses the various sources of music to the USB thumb from the hard disk or can be from the driver to SD memory card. Your own playlist can be created, the location of the beat settings, analysis of a waveform and more can be made and may also transfer temporarily through WI-FI some of the content to the turntable.
The record box music management software can be used to perform with a Mac/PC a wireless function. The traffic light, the Beat Sync, the count beat and the metering phase are of few amazing features. The quantizing feature of the “slip mode” comes along with it.
- Vestax PDX-3000MKII Professional Turntable
It is the right turntable to get. It has a straight Anti-skipping Tone Arm which is torn armed in shape and has an adjustable torque. The torque helps in giving a sound that is clear. A constant speed is reached by the direct DC motor to a rate of seconds from the start/stop button pushed. The torque is also very important for any DJ turntable. Once the start button is pressed the platter will accelerate and the higher the torque the more the acceleration of the proper speed. A very important thing for the DJ deck is the pitch controller slider. The slider is just adjusted smoothly and the adjustments are answered fast by the turntable.
The advantages of using a Vestax PDX-3000MKII
- The ASTS shaped torn arm which is straight in shape and has an adjustable torque making a turntable great for scratching and juggling.
- The direct DC drive motor having a speed rate that is constant which is within 0.5 seconds just from pushing a stop/start button.
- A very strong foamed ABS plastic made for the turntable which helps to impact resistant and also helps to prevent the feedback.
- The MIDI is compatible with the turntable.
- Numark M2 Professional Scratch Mixer
If you want a reliable device which is performing well or you just got the hang on DJing then Numark M2 is the best choice. It is reliable and a well performing system. The system is not complicated to use. If you want to buy one then go for it. The speakers of the turntable are in-build and durable. It also has a switch which is suitable for the turntable.
Pros of the M2 Turntables
- A straight arm is given with a turntable and it gives a better tracking for scratching and a 300 cartridge Stanton which is pre-mounted on the shell head. It ensures a sound that is nice.
- A good quality slipmat ensures a better control.
- It has only two starts/stop switches making it easier for the turntable use for mixing or battle setup.
- The device has a motor that is pretty strong and it gives a torque that is powerful. It also has a tone arm which has the ability for the better tracking for the scratch DJs.
- Going through the features, the control pitch is seen to help the DJ set a pitch/tempo as he/she wants and is ranging from +/-10%.
- A great and clear sound is produced by the cartridge with a minimum noise surface. An efficient ground cable and barely get any noises that are buzzing. The minimizing slip mat has a lightweight platter and no rumble or motor noise is heard.
- A good quality build turntable and is not heavy in weight. The detachable RCA cables are easy to setup.
- Reloop RP-7000 Quartz Driven DJ Turntable
The features that the system have are very standard and of high quality. The safety lids are included and they surround the on/off switch and help to avoid an accidental shutdown. The connectivity level of the most convenient innovation with the sockets of two RCA without an earthling but instead it has a hard wired iron.You can get a more turntable permanent even if you are a beginner and you are ready to improve your quality of DJing.
- It is connected directly to the motor for a maximum stability.
- It has an adjustable motor.
- The DJ TECH SL 1300MK6USB
The ideal match is represented by both the style and its function. It has a USB output that is integrated and your music can be recorded from the turntable directly to your mac or the computer windows, while the silver housing is where your music is complemented in the décor room.
Pros of DJ Tech SL 1300
- The system has an anti-skating control.
- The control pitch can be adjusted up to 50%.
- It can support for the 33-1/3, and 78 rpm.
- The Audio Technica AT-LP1240
The major advantage is that it is designed in a professional-grade system that is good to be used in the nightclubs or used while touring. The pitches controls are adjustable and are of high-torque with a DC multi-pole resulting to the production of the superior music, which when produced under certain conditions are very demanding. There are so many phono cartridges, turntables, and the replacement style to match the usage and so if you are new or an old-school turntable you will only decide which to use depending on your budget or your liking.
Pros of an Audio Technia
- The DJ turntable is for the professionals.
- Its speed is selectable within 33/45/78 RPM.
- The systems also have professional features for a night club DJ use and the mobile applications.
- The U-Turn Orbit
This system is designed so as to maintain a speed consistency that is good while delivering an AC synchronous a low-voltage motor. The suspension of the turntable rubber is used to prevent the vibrations that are unwanted and the sound quality is compromised. The belt-turntables are not great for the DJing so try to stay away from them. The speed of the platter rotation is not constant in a belt-drive deck which is very important for DJ. It is because the DJing does not want any galloping.
Pros for U-turn Orbit
- The setting of the system is very fast and easy
- It is made in the USA which ensures the high quality and come4s with a warrant for one full year.
- The Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC
A carbon-fiber tone arm is included and it is for the extra stiffness, and the supply of the updated DC power for the speed stability resolution. The moving magnet cartridge made of a 2 red Ortofon. It gives the tracking and the recovery that is most dependable. The capture of analog sounds in the digital audio needs only a second and the complete sound waves are not reproduced and the definition and the impact of the music are lowered.
Pros of the Pro-Ject Debut
- The operation of the motor is very quiet.
- The vibrations are prevented by the isolated feet.
A con is that,
The system is that it is pretty expensive though of high quality.
- PylerPro PlTTB3U
The system is very versatile and affordable. With a variation pitch slider ranging between +/-10%. It also has a USB that is functional and can be used to record and its counterweight can be adjusted. The speed can also be selected. A belt-drive turntable is gotten when a motor is placed off-center from the platter. They lower the torque but with the greater speed fluctuations because of the motor which is connected to the platter with a rubber belt.
- It has a soft Touch start/stop buttons with a Headshell,45 adapter and a dust cover.
- Also the computer can be plugged in directly with an internal stereo Phono pre-amplifier
- In the system recording software which is Audacity is included.